Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I REMEMBER...

The trees sway in the wind
your soft breathe caressing
it’s leaves. The suns rays –
your glory and grace. The
rain – the tear drops that
fall from your heavenly face.
Your anger violent as
thunder and lightning, never
directed, fades like blue
sky before a thunderstorm.

You are the moon and stars,
always there but not always
seen, your love as great as
the sand on the shore. The
crashing waves – our sins –
crash down on your shore.
The clouds starting to brew.
The sun’s rays condense
the once fallen tears and
now crashing waves.

I remember…
The rain, once fallen for me
The sun, that shines on me
The wind, caressing my body
The waves, that have never
stopped crashing.
The moon and stars, never
left my presence but sight.
The lightning and thunder
never directed at my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment